Laminators can be divided into two categories: ready-to-coat laminators and pre-coated laminators. It is a special equipment for paper and film. The instant coating laminating machine includes three parts: gluing, drying and hot pressing. It has a wide range of applications and stable and reliable processing performance. It is a laminating equipment widely used in China. Pre-coating laminating machine, without gluing and drying parts, small size, low cost, flexible and convenient operation, not only suitable for laminating processing of large batches of prints, but also suitable for laminating of small batches and scattered prints such as automated desktop office systems processing, very promising.
1. Check whether the pressing equipment and each rolling part are in good condition before going to work.
2. Clean up the dust and dregs in the workbench.
3. Prepare the necessary materials such as the required product backing plate (6-8 mm smaller than the workpiece).
4. Check and adjust the temperature and schedule settings according to the film thickness.
5. When processing multiple pieces together, place the appropriate distance according to the thickness of the processed plate (usually 3-4 times the thickness of the plate).
6. Before starting the heating mantle, check whether the pressing frame is locked, whether there are objects on and around the guide rail, and whether the hands of personnel are left.
7. During the working process of the machine, it is forbidden to stand around the machine, let alone put your hands on the guide rails and equipment, so as to prevent the machine from automatically returning to the heating cover and hurting people.
8. Do not place products and other objects on the heating mantle.
9. Turn off the power immediately when the machine is found to be working abnormally, and inform the supervisor.
10. Do not disassemble protective items at will.
11. During work, the operator shall not leave the machine.
12. Turn off the power supply at the end of the work.